This page is for links to/from things related to science. Originally, mostly
to do with sci.environment but its expanded.
Here are some things that might be of interest:
- Stoat - my blog
- Global Warming and related matters (see here for Naked Science stuff)
- Climate change: some basics - Jan Schloers FAQ. Read it!
- Was a immenent ice age predicted in the 70's?
- Climate data for the Antarctic
- Fourier 1827 - his paper on the heat of the earth, etc.
- RW Wood (1909) -
experimental proof that greenhouses don't work by the greenhouse effect. 90+
years old and still people don't realise...
- Unforgeable Quotes From Skeptics - embryonic at present
- Hockey stick stuff
[Page last modified: 29/5/2006]
Page proudly created with vi... or vim... or...