[Main MBH page]
Sorry. I haven't finished writing this yet. Be patient.
Lets make a start. The main actors amongst a cast of thousands are:
- MBH - Mann, Bradley and Hughes.
- M&M are McKitrick and McIntyre
- MBH98 is the paper in Nature in 1998 by MBH (available from Mann's site). This was
a reconstruction of 600 years of northern hemisphere temperatures, and was
followed up by other papers extending the record to 1000 then 2000 years.
Their websites are:
Other relevant URLs:
- http://holocene.evsc.virginia.edu/Mann/ (Mann)
- http://www.climate2003.com/ (McI)
- http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~lambert/cgi-bin/blog/2004/10#mckitrick8 Tim lambert (Deltoid) page about M&M (one of several)
Richard Muller, who accepts M&Ms arguments. Amusingly, I've only just realised
that this is "orbital" Muller (at least I'm pretty sure its the same chap) who
has an alternative theory for the 100 kyr ice age cycle over the last 1Myr:
[Page last modified: 8/11/2004]
Page proudly created with vi... or vim... or...